The International Bestseller Is Back!
Over 100,000 copies sold worldwide.
Content Inc. is the go-to guide to building a business by establishing a loyal audience before you sell any products or services.
In this bestseller, Joe Pulizzi provides a lower-risk, better way to build a successful business by re-engineering the process that so often leads to failure: You’ll learn how to develop valuable content, build an audience around that content ― and then create a product for that audience. Content Inc. walks you through the entire process, showing how to
- Identify the intersection of your expertise and your future customer’s needs
- Determine how to “tilt” your sweet spot to find a place where little or no competition exists
- Establish your number-one channel for disseminating content (blog, podcast, YouTube, etc.)
- Use social-media and SEO to convert one-time visitors into long-term subscribers
- Grow your business by expanding into multiple delivery channels
- Monetize your product or service for ultimate business success
- Understand how to sell your content asset for millions or build the business into a large enterprise
This fully updated edition includes new and enhanced coverage of platforms like TikTok, SnapChat, and Instagram, a new section about the exit strategy for the model, more practical how-tos, and current examples of companies that have successfully implemented these strategies.
Apply the methods laid out for you in Content Inc., and before you know it, you’ll be running your own profitable, scalable content business.